Steel filing cabinets, also known as iron filing cabinets, are cabinets made of cold-rolled steel plates through a set of complete and precise production processes. They are mainly used to place documents, materials and various archive items.
Steel filing cabinets are environmentally friendly and can be used for long-distance transportation. And steel filing cabinets can keep files for a long time. However, during the handling and storage of steel filing cabinets, there will inevitably be scratches that will affect the overall aesthetics. In response to this problem, the relevant personnel of Luoyang Great Office Machinery Co., Ltd. remind everyone that you should pay attention to the following points:
1. The product should be handled with care during handling, and be careful not to turn it upside down.
2. Ask professionals to disassemble and assemble when handling and storing. When reinstalling, adjust its feet, doors, etc. to maintain normal use.
3. The storage of steel filing cabinets should be kept dry and clean. In addition to frequent wiping with a dry cloth, certain moisture-proof measures should also be taken. Place in a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture. When storing, try to protect the corners of Luoyang steel filing cabinets to prevent collision damage. Steel filing cabinet moisture-proof method:
(1) Moisture-absorbing box: a relatively common moisture-absorbing product, which integrates functions such as dehumidification, aroma, mildew resistance, and deodorization. Moisture absorption boxes are mostly used for moisture absorption in file cabinets, lockers, and shoe cabinets. You only need to put them in the cabinets when using them.
(2) Dehumidification bag: Activated carbon has a strong adsorption capacity, and the activated carbon can be wrapped in cloth bags or sacks and placed in various places in the room to keep the indoor air dry.
(3) Plants: Tiger Pilan and large-leaf plants can absorb excess water in the space, form a small circulation system in the indoor space, and maintain the balance of indoor air.
With the more and more frequent use of steel filing cabinets, people have higher and higher requirements for its integrity. The steel filing cabinet is not only strong and wear-resistant, anti-corrosion and rust-proof, but also has a long service life. Even if there are scratches, it can be easily removed to maintain the aesthetics of the appearance. If there are scratches during the handling process, don't worry, we will teach you the solution.
For example, if white scalding is left on the paint surface, wipe it with a cloth dipped in alcohol, snake gall toilet water, kerosene or strong tea water, dry and wax it; if the paint surface of the filing cabinet is scratched, it can be similar to the color of the furniture. Painted crayons or paints, smear on the "wounds" of the filing cabinet to cover the exposed base color, and then coat with a layer of transparent nail polish; fireworks or undrowned foreign fires leave scorch marks or lacquer on the lacquered surface of the filing cabinet For baked noodles, wrap a fine-grained hard cloth on a toothpick, wipe the marks lightly, and then apply a layer of nail polish.
In addition, when cleaning the steel filing cabinet, you can use a semi-wet rag to wipe the cabinet body and cabinet door. Never use corrosive cleaners. Use a dry cloth to wipe metal parts such as cabinet frames and tie rods.