Among the materials of wardrobes, in addition to our common wood and other materials, there are also steel wardrobes. Steel wardrobes are rarely used in households. Most enterprises use steel wardrobes because they are moisture-proof, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant, non-toxic and tasteless, bright in color and not fading, never rust, long service life, and novel in style. , environmental protection, durability and other characteristics.
Steel Wardrobe - Features:
1. Material: It is made of Baosteel high-quality cold-rolled steel plate after cutting, stamping, bending, welding and assembly.
2. Cabinet surface: The cabinet surface is produced by advanced spraying and plasticized at high temperature, with good corrosion resistance, environmental protection and durability, soft color, smooth and beautiful.
3. Grating: The wardrobe partition has been strengthened, durable, and has good performance. It can store a large amount of clothes without deformation.
4. Locks: The exquisite locks make the product more elegant and the safety factor is well guaranteed.
Steel wardrobe - environmental aspects:
The advantage of wooden boards is that the base material is good-looking, and it feels like they are made of wood blocks, but wooden wardrobes are not durable, easy to fall apart, and will be scrapped once soaked in water. In addition, the new wooden wardrobe will have a smell, smell right The human body will have adverse reactions, and the iron wardrobe is anti-corrosion and waterproof, not afraid of water, will not rust, and tasteless and non-toxic. In terms of environmental protection, the iron wardrobe is even better. Combining the above two points, now the factory Basically, most of them naturally choose ironwork wardrobes.
Steel Wardrobe - Maintenance:
1. To keep the wardrobe clean for a long time, wipe the wardrobe regularly. In order to avoid rust, it needs to be wiped with a dry cloth.
2. It is forbidden to drag and pull hard when handling, it should be lightly lifted, otherwise the wardrobe will be easily damaged.
3. Avoid direct sunlight on the wardrobe, which is easy to make the paint fade.
4. Do not place items that generate water vapor near the wardrobe, or near damp places.
5. Do not place heavy objects on the top of the wardrobe, which is easy to deform, causing the cabinet door to protrude and cannot be closed.
6. Do not move the cabinet door vigorously, it is easy to make the cabinet door hit the door frame, resulting in failure to close.
7. When there are too many clothes in the wardrobe and it exceeds the space in the cabinet, do not close the door, but stack the clothes again. It is best to use a vacuum storage bag to compress and place them.
If you are interested in our products，please contact me for more info via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: +86 133 9205 2835